Tax Specialist - Global Automotive Parts Manufacturer
To be successful as a tax specialist, you should be up-to-date with the latest technologies assist in accounting duties, have an understanding of big data systems, and have good communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch tax specialist should have strong analytical skills, pay attention to detail, and can manage her time efficiently.
- Assisting with the monthly corporate tax accounting process, and liaising with FA and within the tax department to ensure tax accounting processes are efficient and effective and have sufficient governance.
- Year End tax accounting and reporting.
- Manage and/or assist in the management of all state income tax, sales tax, and audits including responding to and compiling all information requested.
- Managing the relationship with the local tax authorities, including inquiries into the corporate tax affairs of the entities under their remit, including coordination with FA and external advisors, and driving resolution of tax issues.
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation as required with assistance from the transfer pricing team, and assisting the transfer pricing team to implement global transfer pricing strategies.
- Ensuring that tax returns are filed by tax authorities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Taxation, Accounting, and Finance.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of Taxation in a Tax Consulting or Manufacturing Company.
- Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting, and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
- Excel in Tax compliance systems, objection, and Tax Appeals,
- Having a Tax Brevet Certification A & B is a must.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, and time management skills. Self-motivated, dynamic, and proactive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams.