Talent Acquisition Specialist - Holding Company
To be a successful Talent Acquisition Specialist, you must first understand the requirements for each role in the company. You should also keep up with industry trends and ensure that all documentation is accurate so it can't interfere with any future hiring decisions.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and candidate selection criteria,
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Compile lists of the most suitable candidates by assessing their CVs, portfolios, and references.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Maintain records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in psychology or equivalent.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role, preferably focusing on Corporate Hiring or Project Hiring.
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists, and interview candidates.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.