- Working in a dynamic team, you will take the responsibility to deliver quality technical output throughout the whole project life cycles and accountable for the following:
- Web-based application development and system enhancement.
- Detailed analysis of user and technical requirements translate them into technical design and solutions.
- Maintain and optimize the site function, escalate issues on a timely manner
- Experience with Responsive Design/ HTML 5 (added advantage)
- Effective communication skills, with good command of English.
- Positive attitude to learn new technologies, responsibility and good team player.
- Good programming skill and programming practices.
- At least Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant major.