Senior Legal Executive & Corporate Secretary - A Well-known Fashion Retail Company
- Monitoring compliance with the Company Law and other statutory provisions, the Articles of Association, Financial Services Authority and capital market rules and related statutory regulations, in close coordination with the Legal Department
- Ensure the shareholder's reports and other company reports to shareholders comply with prevailing and current laws and regulations.
- Maintaining regular communications with the capital market regulatory agencies, including the Financial Services Authority and the Indonesia Stock Exchange, on all matters about governance, corporate actions, and material transactions
- Ensuring that shareholders and the general public are kept regularly informed about the Company's actions, financial position, and other material matters
- Organizing Board of Directors Meetings, Board of Commissioners Meetings and Join Meetings of Directors & Board of Commissioners and compiling Minutes of Meetings.
- Help to ensure all stakeholders, both internal (employee, management, internal shareholders, etc.) and external (analysts, fund managers, rating agencies, government, public, etc.), received all accurate and relevant information to maintain a positive image of the corporation.
- Responsible for the Company's orientation programs for the Board of Directors and Commissioners.
- Support the Company's operations in terms of licensing and other legal authorities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law or related fields.
- Mastering the duties and responsibilities of Corporate Compliance in a Public Listed Company. Preferably from the retail company or a Tbk company with integrated business
- Have knowledge of Capital Market and Corporate Law & Regulations, Financial & Investment Market Understanding, Strategic Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising & Media, General Business Knowledge, Financial & Investment Analysis.
- Solid knowledge of relevant local laws and regulations and proven experience liaising with relevant local authorities/ regulatory bodies.
- Fast learner, you can expect to gain knowledge from various areas in a fast pace environment.
- Prior Experience in handling corporate secretarial work for offshore jurisdictions is preferred.
- Proficiency in English, both oral, and written is a must.