SAP IT Business Analyst (HANA, ABAP, And FICO) - Global Automotive Parts Manufacturing Company
- Assessing business needs via business process analysis, collaboration, and observation.
- Determining how to integrate SAP software programs to enhance targeted business processes.
- Evaluating IT infrastructure and capabilities, as well as facilitating cost-effective improvements.
- Customizing existing programs and adding new programs to an SAP-integrated platform.
- Configuring SAP solutions to ensure smooth system integration, enhanced functionalities, and user-friendly interfaces.
- Collaborating with the IT team to offer technical solutions and resolve issues.
- Providing SAP end-user training and support.
- Documenting SAP processes and preparing progress reports.
- Complying with industry regulations.
- Keeping informed of the latest SAP updates, developments, and offerings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an SAP business analyst in a similar industry.
- Solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration with SAP systems.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest advancements in SAP applications.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced ability to manage projects and provide leadership.