A multinational building materials company.
The candidate will be placed in our client's office in each designated area and will be responsible for managing the overall sales activities at the dedicated region to boost product sales and maximizes profitability for the company.Job Description:
- Take the leadership matters the entire sales activities to sell building materials products to prospective companies/organizations along with managing distribution partners' activity within an assigned geographical region
- Responsible for the sales process from initial point of contact (lead generation), presentations, and proposals, through contract negotiations and execution, as well as meeting/exceeding minimum quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Work closely with the operational and teleservices teams, and utilize relationships to ensure that product implementation schedules are met
- Facilitate strategic partners' resources to assist in the sales process
- Engage, equip, and lead all sales channels (including distribution partners) with appropriate training, tools, and strategy development for the building materials product
- Develop, maintain, and monitor the performance of sales representatives in the dedicated area