The candidate must have experience managing store operations while being responsible for achieving targets. The ideal candidate combines excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds our business goal expectations and contributes to the long-term success of our company.
- To develop Route-to-Market (RtM) strategy & channel strategy for the region.
- Manage assigned wholesalers in your area with the respective sales teams to increase our sales and market share.
- Manage sales targets and KPI achievement for assigned markets; monitor forecasts and variances against targets and initiate actions to ensure success.
- Call on assigned accounts based on the scheduled frequency. Develop relationships with retailers and resolve customer concerns.
- Provide sales reports, trends, or customer information as requested. Recommend improvements, changes, or best practices.
- Build strong relationships with wholesalers and retailers by providing leadership and training across defined geography.
- Help develop Goals, Strategies, Objectives, and Tactics for the designated district.
- Manage budgets for specific districts and account bases.
- Conduct/participate in monthly/quarterly Planning & Review meetings to benchmark current progress to goals and sell company objectives.
- Ensure a thorough supply chain process from demand/sales forecasting to supply planning and stock availability at distribution points.