R&D Engineer - Aquaculture Company
- Conducting experiments and research to improve and innovate equipment and boats.
- Take lead in engineering responsibilities for overseeing manufacturing, testing and installation of equipment/components to fulfill requirements.
- Identify operational deficiencies to develop solutions to improve those deficiencies.
- Design, develop and manufacture simple physical prototypes for testing.
- Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance.
- Traveling to site locations for equipment installation and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
- Provide technical support and training on new equipment to Farm managers
- Adhering to all safety and performance protocols.
- Writing technical documentation of tests, protocols and safety practices.
- Procuring any materials and equipment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/automotive engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience in mechanical/automotive field for 3+ years
- Advance troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and system schematics
- Good English communication and training skills
- Ability to work with heavy equipment
- Willing to move to Remote locations in Indonesia and work from there for extended periods of time
- Willing to travel
- Passion for engineering