Quality Assurance Manager - A Leading Beverage Manufacturing Company
An excellent Quality Assurance Manager has an eagle-like eye and solid experience in quality control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval is necessary for the continuity of the business life cycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for contract manufacturers selection per evaluation, standards (quality, food safety, continuous improvement) implementation at contract manufacturing sites, managing yearly performance for improvement along with the procurement team, and owning the traceability systems.
- Lead and manage Quality Assurance by ensuring adherence to company, national and international standards about food safety, hygiene, GMP, HACCP, and product quality.
- Ensure preparation and implementation of all master documents like the HACCP Manual, PRP manual, FSMS Manual, SOPs, Records, specifications, test procedures, and guidelines at the plant as & when required.
- Manage supplier Quality Assurance responsibilities such as supplier selection after evaluation, supplier risk mapping, and risk mitigation plans, validate raw materials and product management specifications in terms of Quality and Food Systems, develop new suppliers, and be cost efficient.
- Actively contribute to technical support needs and expertise in problem-solving related to quality and risk analysis in all situations.
- Participate in testing and troubleshooting with the Quality Control Department if raw materials and derived products experience problems.
- Responsible for research and development activities based on a thorough understanding of the prospective products within their respective business units in the Indonesia Market.
- Manage and complete proper documentation and experiments on raw materials, formulations, processing, QC tests, and labeling on new or revised products.
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Food Science, Food technology, or related fields.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with the food safety and quality assurance audit business process and excellent knowledge in Food Manufacturing, Agribusiness, and FMCG (Food & Beverages) business operations
- Familiar with Audit & Certification Kosher, Halal Assurance System, HACCP & GMP, ISCC, RSPO, Six Sigma, or other Continuous Improvement Tools, and ISO 22000:2018
- Has interpersonal skills, analytical and critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Strong written and communication skills, fluency in English, and ability to communicate well with regional and global counterparts.
- Results-driven, highly initiative, and able to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.