Knowledge, experience, and skills needed:
- University degree, preferable in Industrial Engineering
- Minimal 5 years working of experience as PPIC and Logistic in Manufacturing company
- Has good exposure to best practices and procedures in ERP systems (Accpac/SAP Business One) and where continuous improvement techniques are used to enhance performance.
- Strong in areas of logistic management, planning and have experience with barcode system.
- Good communication in English, and advanced in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, results driven, has solid problem solving and analytical skills and attitude to make a significant contribution to the site's progress.