The ideal candidate will have at least four years of experience working in a fast-paced environment, be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and be able to work with different time zones. They will leverage a broad range of skills with professionalism and discretion. Must be detail-oriented, flexible, and have strong organizational skills to manage competing priorities.
- Manage & handle day-to-day operational aspects of office administration and coordinate workload planning where necessary.
- Resourceful and able to work independently and with teams & departments.
- Prepare and maintain stock for office supplies (stationery and other office supplies).
- Support financial activities, and assist in Petty Cash management and accounting, including preparing relevant reports (travel expense reports and other expenses related to operational activities).
- Carry out administrative tasks such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting deliverables.
- Ensure travel arrangements are completed for senior staff by booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Demonstrate courteous and professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
- Support the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Conduct research and gather information as needed.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.