IT Compliance Officer
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the proper operation of the compliance program and its related activities.
- Manages day-to-day operation of the compliance program.
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within scope are being appropriately evaluated, investigated, and resolved.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep relevant parties informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Monitors the performance of the compliance program and relates activities on accontinuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Minimum degree in IT security, IT networking, software engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience as IT Compliance/IT Audit/IT Risk in the banking or financial industry.
- Knowledge in SDLC, IT networking or IT security, PCI-DSS audit & Bank Indonesia Audit for Payment Gateway.
- Team player with a strong ability to problem solves and thinks critically.
- Knowledge and expertise of Industry Information Security Standards (e.g., PCI DSS, ISO27001 or equivalent).
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- He or she must demonstrate experience in handling PCI-DSS Audit and Bank Indonesia Audit for payment gateway.