HRIS Specialist - Holding Company
- Record and update organization and employee data on the HRIS system (employee Data, organization data, career history) and all modules in HRIS (payroll, recruitment, training, performance, talent management, etc.).
- Act as project manager and partner with Vendor, HR User, and ITE Department to develop technology solutions that help to streamline and automate HR processes.
- Implement process improvements and policy changes designed to improve efficiency and the user experience with the system,
- Maintain and update Organization Management Data (HRIS) to ensure conformance between the actual organizational structure and data in HRIS.
- Identifying, analyzing, and mapping process flows and user needs in the context of HRIS development.
- Analyze, prepare, and present HRIS findings and recommendations/troubleshoot to ensure HRIS runs effectively and efficiently.
- Plan, manage, and monitor the user training process related to modules, features, and reports that have been developed to ensure users can use the system without obstacles.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Human Resource Management, or equivalent.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role, preferably focusing on Corporate Hiring or Project Hiring.
- Extensive experience in analyzing HRIS and HR performance metrics,
- Advanced proficiency in database management and security, and running SQL queries.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in HRIS Analysis.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in documenting processes, as well as performing diagnostic tests and audits.
- Utilize critical thinking to ensure that information provided for entry adheres to system rules and Company program/policies.
- Open-minded on cross-culture communication, strong in interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Autonomy and high job commitment and results-oriented.