Heads of PPIC are professionals in charge of ensuring that all materials and goods required for production go into the right place exactly when they should. They work closely with managers and engineers to ensure everything runs smoothly without any hiccups along the way.
An excellent production planner is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role.
- Create and structure the PPIC Internal department, plan activities to promote PPIC achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization to meet company strategic goals in OTIF, Sales, and ensure the normal running of the factory.
- Make work plan, handle PPIC works to ensure the production plan is matched with demand, and organize Warehouse works to ensure the efficiency of incoming and outgoing material (raw material & packaging material).
- Analyzing the production plans by calculating the data of demand, production capacity, delivery planning, warehouse capacity, and other matters have a significant impact to ensure the production runs timely and accurately matched with order.
- Evaluate, review, and determine the process standard in PPIC and Warehouse departments so that the operations run well and accordingly.
- Define the smart KPI that will highlight progress, and risk and allow to anticipate PPIC Internal issues early enough to find a backup solution.
- Analyzed departmental performance and identify problems, potential problems, and opportunities for improvement.
- Good in strategic thinking, communication, integrity, teamwork, MRP Systems, forecasting, Bill of Material, Production Plan, Machine & Process Knowledge, and Reporting.