The Head of Merchandising will be in charge of retail merchandising and become an enthusiastic and adaptable leader with a passion to make an impact not only on their own division but across the business.He/She is detail and deadline-oriented individual with experience managing small to medium teams. This role also requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a creative eye for sourcing and presenting apparel and accessories.Responsibilities:
- Analyze and track sales figures.
- Planning, implementing, and managing merchandising strategies.
- Collaborate and work with buyers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Working with suppliers and distributors to negotiate prices and order volumes.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, dead stocks, etc.
- Monitor logistics and supply chain.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and salespeople to set prices that are reasonable for the market and profit.
- Make predictions based on sales data, customer feedback, and market trends.
- Manage the stock allocation & replenishment for all stores across all channels & categories.