You will require exceptional strategic and analytical thinking and the ability to develop all marketing efforts, including strong brand management and marketing and public relations, and build a positive brand reputation. In this position, you will be responsible for the success of a product to increase market share through sales driver activities and brand communication so that it can be accepted and meet consumer needs.Responsibilities:
- Create, develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing plans for the organization and track the sales and marketing performance metrics to reach the business targets.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to develop a country-wide marketing strategy and targets.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Work with the marketing and brand management team to ensure proper, consistent communication and embodiment of brand identity to support business outcomes.
- Ensure the brand message is robust and consistent across all marketing channels and efforts (such as events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional materials).
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.