The Head of Ecommerce must be commercial, highly analytical and have experience building e-commerce channels/businesses from childhood with cutting-edge digital experience. The candidates will have a strong ability to develop eCommerce KPIs to drive performance improvements across all areas of the customer experience – acquisition, engagement, conversion and lifetime value.
Candidates will have a background in omnichannel retail or pure-play eCommerce. They must appreciate the value of being a true omnichannel business and will be able to work collaboratively across functions to provide a seamless omnichannel experience for our customers. They, therefore, need to be strong team players with excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to proactively develop business-wide relationships to promote collaboration. They will also be confident in managing multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Work with the Omnichannel and Marketplace support teams to ensure we optimize all of our store lines, follow best practices, and deliver the right Omnichannel approach.
- Work closely with the Commerce, Content and Technical teams to drive improvements to our user journey on our website and in our CRM and Loyalty programs.
- Partner with eCommerce product management, UX, and IT teams to design and implement customer experiences that drive product engagement and sales.
- Support the development and management of site roadmaps with the technical team. Make data-driven decisions and come up with insightful UX improvement hypotheses that will optimize the shopping experience and drive conversions + engagement.
- Quality and development of the E-commerce customer experience – including digital and in-store via Click + Collect.
- Implement UX test plans to improve customer experiences, and work with cross-functional teams to execute.