The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for managing the procurement unit that supports all office operations, managing the physical assets of the office, and security of the work environment so that all activities can run well and by the expected time.
- Ensures the company's legal permits and licenses are updated and renewed promptly to avoid business interruption.
- To maintain all legal documents and office licenses, dealing and liaising with relevant external parties.
- Maintain office facilities and properties, including office building (cleanliness, external appearance), office environment (secure parking lot, adequate office area, and warehouse), cleanliness of employee working environment (workspace, meeting room, lobby, and all company areas), maintenance of electrical installations (mechanical and electrical).
- Oversees routine and non-routine office stock & facilities such as pantry stock & office stationery, and other new office facilities and ensures adequate inventory.
- Support financial activities, and assist in Petty Cash management and accounting, including preparing relevant reports (travel expense reports and other expenses related to operational activities).
- Monitor supplier & vendor compliance with contractual agreements.
- Respond to queries and requests from stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.