The ideal candidate would be an experienced Palm Oil Plantation leader, experienced in leading operations of similar scale, scope, and caliber. Estate GM will be a dynamic individual with a humanistic executive leadership style, training and fostering a positive teamwork environment for employees while holding the team accountable to established RSPO and ISPO standards.
- Manage the entire operation of the Agronomy Estate and ensure the performance of the Estate according to the specified standard.
- Responsible for budgeting, planning, implementing, and reviewing all aspects of Estate management to ensure that good agricultural practices and company requirements or standard operating procedures.
- Master in the technical field of planting daily operations, and maintenance of the TBM and TM area.
- Ensure the operations & maintenance regime to keep all assets in high-quality condition with adequate investment in people & infrastructure.
- Responsible for control over the use of budget and materials for each unit of maintenance activities, factory production, transportation, and general.
- Analyze and evaluates ongoing plantation operations based on RSPO and ISPO standards and technical culture in the SOP.
- Plans, organize, and coordinate all activities relating to the production, treatment, delivery, and maintenance of potable and non-potable water systems.
- Coordinates water production, expansion, and quality activities with various federal, state, and local stakeholders.