Director Of Loss & Prevention - Hospitality & Leisure Company
- Investigates all losses of property assets and refer to proper management for disposition.
- Handles complaints, settles disputes, resolves grievances and conflicts, or negotiates with others.
- Identifies and makes recommendations for minimizing physical hazards and unsafe work practices.
- Comply with all Corporate Loss Prevention safety and security management guidelines and procedures.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision-making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Conducts hourly employee performance appraisals according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Complete disciplinary procedures and documentation according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Identifies the educational needs of others, develops formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaches or instructs others.
a dynamic work environment in the Security Department, and enhance professionalism
Security Team Members.
- Led Security operations and ensured all work activities were following applicable regulations.
- Partner with Upper Management, Human Resources, and hotel department Managers to conduct investigations and operational assessments to create action plans that address Safety and Loss Prevention
- Responsible for implementing new Loss Prevention Technologies: Intrusion/fire alarms, CCTV systems, and locks.
- Candidates must possess an Associate's Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- At least seven years of progressive experience in Loss Prevention or Security Management in a large 5-star luxury resort or a cluster role.
- Solid experience working in Bali is a must.
- Experience successfully implementing loss prevention, shortage control, accident reduction, and fraud prevention programs.
- Have the ability to Supervise and conduct confidential, detailed investigations and interviews.
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a diverse group of different hotel department leaders.
- Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed expectations.
- Ability to handle stressful situations involving hotel guests and associates.
- Strong writing and communication skills, fluency in English, and the ability to communicate well with expatriates and hotel partners.