Culture & Engagement Specialist - Holding Company
- Support the development and delivery of market/client group HR strategies and lead the communication, implementation, and measurement of key people initiatives and programs within own business area to support a dynamic, fast-paced, and high-performing culture.
- Analyze data in the area of internal engagement & culture to provide insights & improvement recommendations.
- Provide a platform where employees can experiment and communicate their ideas for company improvement.
- Build relationships with business leaders, internal teams, target participants (all business units), vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve employee morale and foster employee engagement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in identifying and developing future leaders within the organization.
- Assist with development programs, events, and other methods to engage employees and implement the Pillars of Corporate Culture.
- Work closely with the internal communications team in creating content delivered within the company and social media.
- Manage & report on budget allocation & expenses for Engagement & Culture program initiatives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any major.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role, preferably focusing on Corporate Culture, Internal Communication, Employee Engagement, or Employee Relations.
- Ability to communicate with different internal stakeholders across multiple Company locations and respond promptly.
- Strong team player to forge new partnerships that bridge people and organizations.
- Willingness to learn and explore new projects outside of their scope.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of labor and employment laws to comply with compliance requirements, HR policies, and best practices.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and maintain a balance between employee and company needs.