CFO (Confidential) - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company
- Develop and execute the company's financial strategy, aligning it with the overall business goals. Provide recommendations and insights to support the executive team's decision-making process.
- Lead the annual budgeting process, financial forecasting, and financial modeling. Analyze financial data, track performance against financial goals, and present regular financial reports to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Oversee financial risk management, regulatory compliance, and legal related to finance. Ensure the company adheres to pharmaceutical industry regulations.
- Manage the company's capital structure, including debt and equity. Evaluate and execute capital-raising options to support growth initiatives.
- Monitor and manage cash flow, working capital, and liquidity to ensure the company's financial stability.
- Implement and maintain financial systems and technology to enhance efficiency, data accuracy, and reporting capabilities.
- Lead financial due diligence, negotiation, and integration processes for potential mergers and acquisitions.
- Develop and implement effective tax strategies to optimize the company's tax position.
- Manage and lead the finance team, including accounting, financial analysis, and financial reporting. Foster a culture of teamwork, accountability, and professional development within the department.
- Establish solid relationships with investors, lenders, auditors, and other external stakeholders. Provide clear, concise financial communication to internal and external audiences.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field (MBA or CPA preferred).
- Extensive experience in financial leadership roles, ideally in the pharmaceutical or related manufacturing industry.
- In-depth knowledge of industry-specific regulations and compliance requirements.
- Familiarity with the herbal pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is a significant advantage.
- The candidate should demonstrate the ability to formulate financial strategies that align with the company's goals.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to drive financial initiatives aligned with the company's mission and values.
- Proficiency in financial systems and technology.
- Proven experience in mergers and acquisitions, if applicable.
- High ethical standards and a commitment to compliance and corporate governance