The Brand Manager must have excellent communication skills and a willingness to drive a 360 approach across departments while personally owning execution across key focus areas such as Marketing Innovation, Project Management, events and sponsorships, brand activation, POS management, and graphics support.Responsibilities:
- Prepare short-term and long-term plans for all business unit images (brand logos, advertising tools, etc.) and ensure that the company displays an identity or impression and is easily perceived by consumers.
- Lead and coordinate research activities to explore and generate unique creative solutions/ideas representing brand characteristics.
- Establish long-term/short-term brand goals and strategies by analyzing market trends, consumer insights, competitor activities, and industry growth estimates under limited supervision from the Marketing Head.
- Led annual brand campaign plans to reach target consumers effectively/efficiently by developing a comprehensive 360-degree communication plan covering: digital/social activations, channel connection plans, and implementing global ATL/BTL platforms.
- Develop brand creatives and strong activation of the media plan, ensuring activation relevant to Brand Strategy and Brand credentials.
- Collaborate with internal/ external team members (distributors and agencies) and maintain effective working relationships.
- Lead the analysis and understanding of business variables, and monitor competition, industry, and consumer trends.